Minimum Order: 12 each per design.
Orders less than 12 will be processed with additional fees. Coaches, need help designing your gear? Simply contact us with your logo and ideas and we'll send back complementary design options!
Product Care Instructions
IMPORTANT PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
CUSTOM UNIFORM CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To enhance the appearance and extend the life of your uniforms, Victory Sportswear recommend that you follow these cleaning and storing procedures:
PLEASE NOTE: Victory Sportswear will not be responsible for uniforms that are damaged due to improper care and maintenance. Failure to follow care instructions will void all guarantees.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not wash in hot water
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not wash white and colors together.
- Do not overload the washing machine.
- Do not machine dry on high heat.
- Do not leave wet or damp garments in your travel bag, in a pile with other clothing or in a washing machine.
- Before using uniforms for the very first time, it is recommended that they be washed in cold water and hung to dry or machine dried on the lowest setting. If this is not possible, rinse garments and hang individually on rust-proof hangers (Moisture may cause color migration of acid dyes so we advise separating wet or damp uniforms.)
- Belts and any other contrasting color items should be· washed separately from the garment.
- It is always advisable to test wash a single uniform according to directions before washing an entire load.
- We recommend pre soaking heavily soiled garments in cold water with protein release agent. Follow the instructions recommended by the pre-soak manufacturer. Wash garments immediately following the presoak in the normal wash cycle.
- Wash and rinse all garments in cold water with mild detergent. Remove promptly after wash cycle to avoid color migration.
- For optimum results, hang garments (especially those with Spandex) to dry. If you cannot hang dry, machine dry on the lowest setting. Turn jerseys inside out before machine drying. Remove items from dryer immediately upon completion or cycle.
- Excessive heat can cause fabric shrinkage discoloration, a d cracking and peeling of vinyl plastisol lettering inks.
- Make sure uniforms are completely dry before storing. Store in a dry area to prevent mildew. Protect them from sunlight and fluorescent light to prevent yellowing.